Valkyria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE AMBITION TAKES FLIGHT

I forgot my password

Clock! Click on Me!

Latest topics

» Guild Applications
Guild Applications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:07 pm by Guest

» my alt char.
Guild Applications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 pm by Elysza

» Rules of Conduct
Guild Applications - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:39 pm by Sai

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:45 pm

+13
Miosa
casualhero
Leviath
mouettte
SuperPope
Aeru
kawaiidesune
Seina Yamada
XunsinX
KuroShina
Mew
UhItsPat
Sai
17 posters

Guild Applications

H3lix

Guild Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Guild Applications

Post  H3lix Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:59 am

hi im H3lix, i would like to apply for your guild. im a hybrid evie lvl 53 and almost 54 and usually uses staff for healing in raids.i hope i can come and raid with you guys again. thanks! Smile
    Edhelwen

IGN : Edhelwen

Guild Applications - Page 2 Empty Guild Application

Post  Edhelwen Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:31 pm

"I have read, understood, and agreed to follow the rules of the guild." somewhere in your application.

IGN: Edhelwen
    I decided to apply thanks to my in game friend Elysza. At the very least I want to try this guild out. I'm fairly laid back person but I enjoy challenging games and play most on weekends. Will look into vent option soon.
    Walt

Post  Walt Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:44 pm

I have read, understood, and agreed to follow the rules of the guild.

Hello, as my tag says, I'm Walt, a pleasure, and i'm a lvl 12 Evie by the name of Frety, and i was recommended to this guild by my friend Maka1412. I just started playing recently, and i'm really glad i found this game, since i've been looking for a new mmo since i quit WoW. ANyway, thank you and i hope to be talking to you all in game soon.
    frommars6

IGN : Ecstatic

Guild Applications - Page 2 Empty Ecstatic app

Post  frommars6 Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:26 pm

I have read, understood, and agreed to follow the rules of the guild.

Hello guys/gals Cool

Its the one and only Ecstatic here. Elysza recommended me to join Valkyria.ive heard great things about valkyria ( under dogs) so im giving it a try
    Exeubus

Guild Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: guild application

Post  Exeubus Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:41 am

Hi,

i am a lost Erinnian longing for a home. A dear friend and I gave birth to a guild that is now dead in the west server, out 8 members only 2 had survived and we've been running duets since then. Just the 2 of us, we've been able to run half of the new raids successfully. I have a Fionian at lvl 60, Evian at lvl 50, and Lannican at lvl 48 all in the west server. I've started my conquest since closed beta. For the past month i've been searching for a guild, a place to call home and a place where i can say hi and night night to folks from all walks of life.

I've always been fascinated with the Valkries from norse Mythology, so it was the name "Valkyria" that attracted me to this guild. Once i got onto the guild's website, I was captivated by the music Love so i write a tale of how i came to be while listening Embarassed

My IGN is the same as my username "Exeubus". I'm usually on from 4pm-9:30pm PST but afk for short din din breaks and errands in between. My lvl is currently at 8 noooo Starting anew, all those time spent. . . . my shining will, my ivory, my mulah. All my skills were nearly maxed Crying or Very sad the music on this guild site and the name Valkyria gives me hope that i can get back up on my feet as i get to know each and everyone of you +w+ . i am willing to sacrifice the powers that i have as a lvl 60 Fionain if you will have me worried . Allow me to offer myself, i do hope you give this wondering soul the chance to be reborn in the east server as a Valkyrian. wah The music to this web site, it's soothing, it gives me comfort Sleep Thank you for your time, and i hope i'm not being too dramatic Embarassed OMG OMG. i almost forgot nervous I have read, understood, and agreed to follow the rules of the guild. i think i'm getting a bit out of hand with these emotions give up
    Oku-miko

Guild Applications - Page 2 Empty *waves* Full name is Okunimiko but didn't fit lol

Post  Oku-miko Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:00 am

Hellos (._. ) I would like to joins the guild. Um I can be shy lol but am willing to help others if I cans ^.^ My ign is Okunimiko and am lvl 10 >.< I'm on nearly everyday I have a char on the west server but followed eubbeh (Exeubus) to the east who told me to joins the guild Smile
    I love the kawaii Miku sleeping btw Love
    Oh yus and I have read, understood, and agreed to follow the rules of the guild~ Thank you ^.^
    slitwris

Guild Applications - Page 2 Empty i r applying!

Post  slitwris Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 pm

i am applying for ur guild =) i was told to come here by Elenium. i think that's it... yep!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:49 pm