Valkyria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE AMBITION TAKES FLIGHT

I forgot my password

Clock! Click on Me!

Latest topics

» Guild Applications
Rules of Conduct I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:07 pm by Guest

» my alt char.
Rules of Conduct I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 pm by Elysza

» Rules of Conduct
Rules of Conduct I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:39 pm by Sai

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 43 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:45 pm

Rules of Conduct

Sai
    Sai

IGN : Saiyaka

Rules of Conduct Empty Rules of Conduct

Post  Sai Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:39 pm

All Valkyria members are expected to comply with these rules. They may be subject to change, but an announcement will usually be made beforehand.

- You may not discuss anything overly sexually explicit in guild chat or on the forums.
    - You may not insult, flame, or injure anyone as long as you're a member of this guild.
    - You may not grief, scam, or leech off of anyone. Every member represents our guild, and you are expected to carry our guild's name with honor.
    - You may not neglect your duty if you are a member of the administration/moderation team. Warnings MUST be given and offenders are to be penalized.
    - You may not wear double guild tags while being a member of this guild.
    - Your main must be a member of this guild. You cannot join with an alt and have your main in a different guild.
    - You must treat other guild members with respect. Moreover, there is to be no drama in guild chat. If you have a problem with another guild member, either take it into whisper, or alert an officer, but drama in guild chat will not be tolerated.
    - You may not intentionally lie to a fellow guild member to boost your own ego or to garner attention.
    - Helping a guild member is wholly voluntary. No one is obligated to help you, and raging/trolling in guild chat about not receiving help only makes you look bad.

All members violating the rules above will be banned from the guild on their third offense. Failure to comply with the first warning will result in an immediate ban.

All members are encouraged to report any problems they see to officers. If you are ignored, you may pm me directly.

If you have any problems with the guild rules, you may talk to Meww, Elysza, or ROSTER about it. If you have a problem with Meww, Elysza, or ROSTER, talk to me. If you have a problem with me, find a new guild.

Sincerely,

Sai
    Admin Team

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:37 pm